Party wear sarees are quintessentially Asian. Every region, state and community have different ways of tying it, different fancied styles and pattern, different length and on and on. It has accompanied us through the times and into the diaspora. Every fashion designer stylist their salt has sent numbers of beautiful, innovative party wear sarees down the runway. But the fabric is the easy part – what really sets saree apart are their blouses.
Below are some of the most delicious style of Indian party wear sarees blouse to cover up, show off, or catch every eye.
1. Spiderweb Saree Blouse
2. Pattern Clashing
3. Itty Bitty Diamond Bikini
4. Mughal Cut Out Blouse
5. Zari Vines – delicate zardozi embroidery borders this blouse with a large back cutout
6. Deep Vee – your back will look oh so sexy
7. Indian Overcoat
8. Barely There – Sheer Blouse
9. Straight Cut Beaded Blouse
10. Keyhole Cut Blouse
11. Sweetheart Cut & Princess Sleeves
12. Full Sleeves Crop Jacket
13. Backless with Ornaments
14. Double Layered Saree Blouse Jacket Combo
15. Fringed Blouse (or Stars & Stripes)
16. Jacket Blouse
17. Scalloped-Edge Window Blouse
18. Christmas Bow Tie Blouse – why use hooks and buttons, when you make a big bow!
19. Oriental Crop Jacket Blouse
20. Velvet Bodysuit
21. Spaghetti Strap Blouse – show off those abs
22. Offbeat Plaid
23. Gota Work Blouse
24. Wrap Blouse – complete with a bow too
25. Boucle Blouse
26. Pseudo Peplum
27. Full Length Choli
28. Halter-Neck Blouse – accentuate your triceps and deltoids (shoulder and upper arm muscles)
29. Blinged Out Blouse
30. Off The Shoulder
31. Boob Tube – even if you are flat chested, it doesn’t mean you can’t have something to give that “moti aam” feeling.
From lace body suits to the completely backless blouse, a designer is constantly working and re-working the classic saree blouse. Who knows what this year will reveal in new Indian party wear sarees design. For more visit – https://goo.gl/q59TMv.