Adorning hands and legs with mehndi designs is considered auspicious in the Indian culture and also in some eastern countries.
This traditional custom has now gained modern look as most brides today wish to adorn their hands and feet in stylish ways but with the henna only.
The Arabic Mehndi Designs for legs serve their purpose in the best possible manner and give these brides a modern and chic appearance.
These designs are less time consuming and impart a different look to wearer, they differ from the traditional Indian Mehndi Designs or the ornamental Rajasthani Mehndi Designs.
Lets take a look at these simple yet elegant Arabic Mehndi Designs to adorn your feet.
1. This design is for the bride’s feet who wish to keep it very simple and minimal. This sideways patterns comprises of a free-flowing pattern with just the flowers and a very bit of detailing. This henna design is quick and easy and is sure to make you look perfect.
2. A fine example of Arabian Mehndi Design for you legs. This design will give your feet a fuller and richer look. Free-flowing floral and paisley motifs and a carved lines on the finger tips make it look unique in its own sense.
3. This design is more like the mirror effect that is very common in Rajasthani Mehndi Designs. Both the legs reflect the same look and the enigmatic paisley pattern with dotted outlines and stems impart a scintillating look to the feet.
A must try design, we say !
4. This mehndi design is simple yet grand on eyes. It talks about the nature in abundance with flowers being the center of attention and the stem and leaves completes the whole look. This sideways pattern is a sure shot hit !
5. Again a mirror effect. This design runs from the tips of the thumb finger till the knees, almost. The free-flowing mango leaves and the floral motif at the ankles give it a tremendous look and will definitely add shine to your bridal look on your special day.
6. A very bold design. The flower embossed in the centre of the foot is the most attractive thing in this design. The flower is amazingly shaded and creatively detailed. The mango leaves impart a complete look to this design. The little detailing on the finger tips are a cherry on the cake.
Looks magnificent, right?
7. This design will speak about your style quotient in abundance. It is beautiful, unique and very elegant. Flowers being the centre and mango leaves spreading the charm and with a bit of detailing makes this design a huge hit.
This design will surely make you a trend setter, dear ladies.
8. Simplicity at its best. With the concentric circle winning the hearts away and the leaves above and below the circle looks nothing but spectacular. The red nail paint compliments the design as well as the complexion of the feet. Sometimes, simple things spread immense magic, that no intricacy could ever do. Try this one !
9. Flowers represent the nature and spreads freshness in the ambiance. The look that this design carries with itself is very fresh. The two flowers at the heel and ankle look mesmerizing and the stems that spread above and below them are stunning. A very fresh design, we say !
10. Best things don’t come easy they say. But according to us sometimes they do.
This design is very simple and very easy. It will consume very less of your time yet it promises to impart the most elegant look ever to your feet. It has only the floral motifs. The flowers on the feet impart your feet a rich look.
The flowers on the ankles looks like you are wearing an anklet. The flowers on the tips are just like the rings on the fingers but the most different thing that this design carries is the filling of color.
The red color is the main centre of attraction as it highlights the otherwise pale design. It also accentuates the color of your skin. A very highly recommended piece of art.
We hope that you have enjoyed this article. So, keep visiting the page for more.
Also, keep liking, sharing and commenting. We are always open for suggestions.